Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a next-generation presentation system for building Windows client applications with visually stunning user experiences. With WPF, you can create a wide range of both standalone and browser-hosted applications. WPF extends the core with a comprehensive set of application-development features that include Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML), controls, data binding, layout, 2-D and 3-D graphics, animation, styles, templates, documents, media, text, and typography. WPF is included in the Microsoft .NET Framework, so you can build applications that incorporate other elements of the .NET Framework class library.
The world’s leading company of providing solutions and tools for development, design and collaboration, Infragistics have announced the launch of Infragistics Ultimate 17.2. The new version is designed to help developers create a great user experience on any mobile or desktop device. The company has included 30 + material-based true Angular components to its UI control suite by this new launch. The Ultimate 17.2 is hugely popular among the developers for WPF application development all over the world because of the following features are added in the new version:
- New Charts, Schedule improvements, and Configurators in Xamarin
- New Control Configurators, Royal Light Theme, & Scatter Series in WPF
- 30+ True Angular UI Components in the new Ignite UI for Angular component set
- New Windows Forms data visualization controls, including Category and Funnel Charts, new Linear Gauge, Bullet Graph, and Sparkline controls
- New Royal Light Theme, Control Configurators, & Scatter Series in WPF
- Sketch Integration and On-Premise Server for our rapid prototyping tool, Indigo Studio, and more
1. The ability to make very rich UIs is relatively easily
2. Easier animation and special effects
3. Inherent scalability
Controls in WPF are also extremely composable, meaning that you can define almost any type of control as content of another. This flexibility is a powerful feature if you use it appropriately. For example, place an image into a button to create an image button, or place a list of videos into a combo box to choose a video file.